|Letter from the President and Founder:
Like you, we at InterWisdom seek to create a positive legacy, to make our unique contributions
to a better world. We share a passionate commitment to local and international sustainable
development, corporate social responsibility and cultural evolution. We have high standards of
integrity, creativity, service and inclusion.
Here are some of the roots of our consultants:
• Careers in high tech program management, security, marketing and entrepreneurship.
• Technology innovation and systems lifecycle management, including database
management, computer integrated manufacturing and Web portals for supply chain integration.
• Economic, environmental and cultural sustainable development, working with groups
such as HP e-Inclusion, First Voices, Thamel International and EFS West.
• International work and travels, including Peace Corps and other cultural service in Africa,
Latin America, Asia and the Middle East.
• University teaching in computer science.
• Community and team building, social activism and peacemaking.
We invite you to utilize our business, communications and technical skills to advance your own
mission. We have a particular talent for user-focused design and engineering of systems and
processes. We are excellent teachers and mentors. We can serve as facilitators between
diverse communities who often speak different “languages”. We look forward to collaborating
with your organization.
Thank you very much for considering InterWisdom!